POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANN: Moray Website updated : Re: ANN: Moray Website updated Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:47:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANN: Moray Website updated
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 12 Oct 2001 11:55:50
Message: <2k4est0t32dm5vtdvej12uqi56obmfl6pt@4ax.com>
Hi none.provided.net, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Might you take a moment to elaborate on this?
POV-Ray 3.5 has very many new features that we will not be able to
support for the next version (time and expense).

Which of those features we will be supporting depends partly on the
feedback we get and on the complexity of the features.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray